Our machine is: EMS Swiss DolorClast®
- Gold standard, FDA approved
- delivering acoustical energy to affected areas of the body
- the alternative to surgery and injections
- Heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Achilles tendonitis
- Heel spur
- Shin splints
- Painful arch
- Painful Trigger Points: Acute and chronic pain in the back, shoulder, neck, etc. due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles
- Acupuncture Points: Pain therapy via treatment of acupuncture points
Introduction: Clear pain relief mostly just a few days after the first session
- Each day, chronic pain drains those people who suffer from it; it saps their joy of life and affects the quality of life. A painful heel, makes every step more challenging than it should be.
- Chronic pain often limits the regular practice of sports such as jogging, walking, golf. Tennis elbow, for example, may cause you to give up your favourite game
- Chronic pain also affects performance on the job. Acute shoulder pain, for example, drains your physical and mental capacity with the slightest arm movement
Benefits of shockwave
- No bothersome side effects
- Improved quality of life
- Fight pain with Radio shock wave therapy, NO MEDICATION, NO ANESTHESIA
- High success rate
- Outpatient treatment
- Fast, gentle and effective, QUICK RESULTS, PAINLESS AFTER TREATMENT
How does shockwave work?
- Delivers highenergy shock waves to the tissue via the skin
- Activates your body’s selfhealing processes where pain occurs
- Increases metabolic activity through improved blood circulation and the formation of new blood vessels.
- Nurtures and accelerates the healing process through cell regeneration.
SHOCKWAVES GENERATE HIGH PNEUMATIC ENERGY – FOR RELIEF FROM PAIN
- The precision compressed air impulse accelerates the projectile in the hand piece
- The impact of the projectile on the applicator generates the shockwave
- The shockwave is delivered to the tissue
- The advantage of shockwaves generated with the Swiss DolorClast® Technology is that they generally produce an extensive analgesic area. By radiating out, shockwaves extend to the entire area where pain occurs.
- Shockwaves produce an anti-inflammatory effect. This weakens any inflammatory process.
ACTIVATES CELLULAR DEFENSES
- By contributing to the release of free radicals, shockwaves help strengthen the body’s
- Endogenous cellular defense mechanisms to protect it from disease.
HYPERSTIMULATES NERVE FIBRES
- Scientific studies also show that shockwaves act in another way. Overstimulating the nerve fibres blocks an increase in pain stimuli and therefore intensifies the analgesic effect
- Plantar fasciitis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oS2hrbmKA#action=share
- Achilles Tendonitis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz0tPLps2mY#action=share