Dear Valued Customer,
If you have diabetes, wearing the right socks can keep your legs and feet healthy providing a better quality of life.
SimcanTender Top Diabetic Socks have many benefits including:
- A seamless comfort and non-binding fit for all occasions.
- Elimination of the restrictive nylon cuff allows the sock to expand to most leg sizes without restricting the wearer’s vascular circulation.
- Sag Resistant-Maximum resistance to slipping on the ankle.
- They're easy to put and are ideal for those with limited mobility.
- No Bind Top-Will not bind or restrict circulation on most legs.
- Seamless Toe-Totally seamless toe provides maximum comfort.
- Tri-Rib Comfo-Top Construction gives 3 zones of comfort and support in the right places.
They're the perfect choice for seamless comfort in a dress weight sock and are made of 73% Cotton, 25% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
DON'T FORGET: Most of our services are covered by extended healthcare plans.